Stainless Steel Golf Ball
Stainless Steel Golf Ball Production Methods
The Stainless steel golf ball is made from a large steel ball which water pressured.Based on the golf steel balls size.
we’ll punch the concave dishes and polishing the surface. at the meantime. cutting the corresponding hole for welding the dishes.
welding the concave dishes one by one on the stainless steel golf ball surface. finally mirror polishing the entire surface.
- Size Range:∅300mm to∅3500MM(∅12inch to ∅11 ½ ft)
- Thickness:1mm to 6MM(20GA to 12GA)
- Finish is available with mirror polished,Raw finish,Brushed,Sandblasted,Electroplated or spray painting color.
Our stainless steel golf sphere usage:
- Representative steel golf ball sculptures on the golf course
- Large steel golf ball for school projects