Brushed Stainless Steel Hollow Balls
Brushed Stainless Steel Hollow Balls.
Durable AISI201/304/316 stainless steel alloy Stamping Press Made with brushed/matt finished.
Metric and Unified Thread are both available.
Delivery Time:7days for scheduled production .
Brushed Stainless Steel Hollow Balls Production Method
Brushed stainless steel hollow balls is stamped stainless steel sheet by deforming it with a standard punching mould. then welded two stainless steel hemispheres together and grinding the welding seams. finally brushed the steel balls.
- Material: AISI201/AISI304/AISI316/AISI316L stainless steel alloy
- Thickness:0.6mm to 3MM(25GA to 12GA)
- Size Range:∅6mm to ∅700MM(∅ .236inch to ∅27 ½inch)-(∅700mm is maximum stamping mould size)
- Invisible welding seams
- Finish:Mirror polish,Mill finish,Brush,Electroplating,sandblasting,etching,Silk printing.
- Standard mould limit.
- Tap Metric and Unified Thread hole for hanging projects
- Stamping press hole standard mould:∅19mm,∅25mm,∅32mm,∅38mm,∅50mm.etc
Our Brushed Stainless steel hollow balls feature multiple use:
- Brushed stainless steel hollow sphere
- Decorative stainless steel hollow spheres
- Texture steel spheres